Halloween Monster Mayhem
Something spooky this way comes to the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center! A myriad of magic, mystery and monsters have maneuvered their way into the Museum for three weeks of Halloween! Come partake in spine-tingling experiments, spirit-lifting activities and slime-filled fun during our “Halloween Monster Mayhem,” happening now through Oct. 31, 2017. Meander your way through the Museum in search of goblins, goodies and goo!
- Go on a trick-or-treat monster hunt, 4 – 6 p.m. Tuesday- Friday, and all day Saturday.
- Put yourself in monsters’ shoes during Monster Feet Making, 4-6 p.m., on Oct.31 at OcuSOFT® Art Academy.
DOSE OF GROSS WONDERWEEK
Oct. 27 – Nov. 2
This WonderWeek is sure to prescribe a dose of gross! We have a host of chemistry-related activities for you to explore.
- Create your own color-changing fizzy pumpkin at OcuSOFT® Art Academy.
- Piece together a fabric mythical monster at Junktion.
- Create a kazoo-like instrument, and bring on the monsters at Junktion.
- Become one of the walking dead as you string together a monster mask at Junktion.
- Explore the science behind a belly ache and its “gas”tly effects at Science Station.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.